Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Homebed Art Duvet Cover Set Queen, 3 Piece - Microfiber Comforter Quilt Cover with Zipper Closure for Men and Women, Black and White
- Outset Media Forest Wolves Puzzle (35 Pieces)
- Dynamic body Pureigyua feat. Diamond A PG11 Harushi Kominato total length of about 8cm painted action figure
- Amethyst 6mm CHEAVIAN 45PCS 8mm Natural Dog Teeth Amethyst Gemstone Round Loose Beads Crystal Energy Stone Healing Power for Jewelry Making 1 Strand 15
- Kole Imports GW095 Instant Party Glasses
- Baoblaze Box of 30pcs Kids Role Play Wooden Doctor Box Kits Nurse Tools Case Boys & Girls Pretend Play Early Learning Toy Birthday Gifts
- F Fityle 4-wheel Drive Aluminum Alloy Tank Track Caterpillar Chassis Smart Robot Kit - Black, 12V High Power Motor
- Wall-8-CC Popular Barbecue Paper Butcher Kraft Paper Roll Steak Paper Carry for Bbq Meat Baking Food,A2
- Pocket-Sized Ph Meter with ATC (Yellow)
- Kiditos Triceratops T-Rex Dinosaur Toy Big Realistically Detailed Animal Figure (17-Inch)
- Red Desire leather × natural python Concho Bikers wallet Men's wallet black
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Lithosphere Yellow Stripe by Hilary Winfield, 14x14-Inch about our community.